Please read this Disclaimer carefully and in its entirety before using www.sarahleerecovery.com (hereinafter referred to as the “Site”). The Site and its content are owned by Sarah Lee, DBA Sarah Lee Recovery.
PURPOSE: This Disclaimer is here to clearly explain, outline, and layout who we are, what we do, and what we don’t do before you use, view, and/or browse the Site and/or purchase or Download any course, program, service, or product offered by us. In short, the purpose of the Site is to provide information & education on eating disorder recovery.
IMPORTANT NOTE: By using the Site in any capacity, you voluntarily agree to this Disclaimer. You agree that you have read (or had the opportunity to read and chose not to), understood, and consented to this Disclaimer. If you have any questions, please contact us at email@example.com
Finally, you must be at least 18 years old and be able to consent to this Disclaimer. If you are under the age of 18, or you do not agree with this Disclaimer as stated herein, please STOP now and do not use this Site or its content. By using the Site, you agree to the Disclaimer as stated herein, regardless of whether or not you have read it.
• “Company”, “We”, “I”, “Our”, or “Us” means Sarah Lee, DBA Sarah Lee Recovery and www.sarahleerecovery.com.
• “Content” means any and all written, visual, video, or audio information contained on the Site, including, but not limited to, any and all emails received from or on behalf of Sarah Lee, DBA Sarah Lee Recovery, or www.sarahleerecovery.com., and any and all written or Downloadable material Purchased, viewed, or otherwise offered on www.sarahleerecovery.com, such as blog posts, graphics, designs, documents, information, templates, and materials.
• “Purchase”, “Purchased”, “Purchasing”, “Downloading” or “Download” means any Content (as defined herein) or Courses, Services, and/or Products (as defined herein) you paid for and/or copied to your computer, hard drive, cloud system, or another process of downloading data, from this Site (as defined herein).
• “Personal Information” means information that can be used on its own or in conjunction with other information to identify, contact, or locate a single person, or to identify an individual in context. For example, personal information includes your name, address, email address, telephone number, etc.
• “Site, Courses, Services, and/or Products” means www.sarahleerecovery.com and its associated pages, Content, email list, social media posts, blog posts, courses, coaching services, group courses or programs, templates, contracts, forms, guides, eBooks, worksheets, workbooks, website materials, and/or templates available on the Site.
• “Site” means www.sarahleerecovery.com. and any and all of its pages, tabs, or sub-pages and “Content”, as defined herein.
• “You” or “Your” means the user, customer, or viewer of the Site.
The Site, Courses, Services, and/or Products are intended for informational & educational purposes only and are not intended as professional medical advice by us. By accessing and using the Site, Courses, Services, and/or Products, such use shall constitute your agreement that the Site, Courses, Services, and/or Products is not professional medical advice and shall not be relied upon by you as such.
You should ALWAYS consult with your physician or another medical professional first before implementing any of our advice, information, or suggestions. You should always consult with a physician or medical professional (not us) before implementing any changes to your diet, medication, lifestyle, exercise regimen, supplement regimen, or health practices. Please only implement any and all changes after consulting with your physician and assessing your own risk.
3. Affiliate Links/Products
From time to time, we link to products or services we love using affiliate links. This means that we may receive a small percentage or fee for referring you to any product you may purchase from one of those sites. These small fees help sustain our small business. We truly appreciate your support.
4. Sponsored Posts
We may feature sponsored blog posts. If we do, we will clearly state that the post is sponsored and by whom in the post. While we are committed to only featuring sponsored content from companies or products we have tried and loved, we make no warranties, guarantees, or representations as to the effectiveness or safety of said products or services. You should use them at your own risk and make all the appropriate investigations you need to on your own to feel comfortable using them. Please feel free to email us at www.sarahleerecovery.com if you have any questions about our sponsored posts.
5. Information Is No Substitute for Professional Advice
The Content contained on this Site is not a substitute for the advice of your attorney, physician, medical professional, mental health professional, financial advisor, accountant, or any other professional you consult or should consult. This Site simply contains informational and educational material and information.
6. No Warranties, Guarantees, or Representations
Although we do our best to maintain the Site and its Content, we do not warranty, guarantee, or represent that our Content or Site, Courses, Services, and/or Products are accurate, complete, reliable, or free of errors or that they pertain to your particular circumstances or health situation. Although we do our best to update the Site, we also cannot guarantee — due to how rapidly things change — that all of our Content is up to date or completely accurate.
7. Disclaimer of Liability
To the extent permitted by law, we disclaim any and all liability pertaining to your use, purchase, or download of the Site, Courses, Services, and/or Products. Please use the Site, Courses, Services, and/or Products at your own risk, after making an independent assessment of risk.
The Testimonials or examples on the Site are simply that: examples. While they are all accurate and authentic, we are not making any claims that YOU will experience the same or better results from using or purchasing the Site, Courses, Services, and/or Products.
9. No Endorsements
Any links to, mentions of, or features of various companies, products, or services are not in any way an endorsement of said company, product, and/or service by us. It does not mean that we guarantee your success, satisfaction, or safety with respect to said company, product, or service. You should only use or do business with one of those companies, products, or services after you have independently investigated it, assessed the applicable risk, and determined you would like to use or try it.
11. Contact Us
Updated On: July 26, 2023
Thank you, Sarah. I had this profound feeling of acceptance from our sessions. Acceptance of my body image, acceptance of eating habits, and acceptance of my feelings when I feel them. That is what I took away. I’m looking at food in a whole new light. I appreciate you helping with that mindset!!!
"My daughter got to meet with her recovery coach, Sarah Lee, only a handful of times before needing to be hospitalized for anorexia. Prior to the hospitalization, Sarah worked closely with my daughter's PCP and therapist, and upon my daughter's admittance to the hospital, Sarah was an invaluable resource for the team, sharing her insights and information. For me personally, Sarah was instrumental in helping me come to terms with the urgency of my daughter's state, which I am certain saved her life. As openings in programs were scarce and our insurance was not accepted widely, Sarah put in many hours reaching out to and connecting me with professionals at eating disorder treatment facilities until we found one that could take my daughter...Continue Reading
"It’s hard to think where I would be right now if I hadn’t met my Sarah. As a more introverted person, I never once felt uncomfortable during my sessions and it was like a sense of freedom that I had nowhere else. Sarah showed me steps on how I could aim higher for recovery, it really helped me understand truly what an eating disorder was, and how I could beat it. It’s something I’m so grateful for."
"Sarah is so inspiring and made me see my body in a beautiful new way. She understood me and my challenges making it comfortable to talk about anything. I feel so blessed I found her. For the first time in my life I can actually say I love ME."
"Sarah Lee is one of the most amazing people that have come into my life. I am only 14, but she is one the my biggest blessings to me. She has taught me that food is not something to be afraid of. She's also helped with my body image so much. I would recommend her any day of the week because she is just one of the nicest and genuine people I've ever met and always is thoughtful of you and thanks to her I'm fully recovered. I don't know where I would be without her!!"